Sunday, January 15, 2012

Plum Crazy

Sooooo, things have been just plum crazy around here lately! I finally got around to accepting that Pinterest invite that's been buried in my inbox and, woweee, what fun it is! I've successfully avoided all my domestic chores for days now and I find it kind of funny how with all those boards filled with shiny happy homes, mine has become a total wreck since I got lured in. There is endless inspiration to be found...

Now, before my family decides to have a pintervention, here's a peek at my purple board!
Pretty, isn't it?

Note to self while creating said pinboard: Take MORE pictures! Take BETTER pictures. Then pin them, -just for kicks.

So I did. Take more pictures that is...just for kicks AND so that I can pin them on my pretty purple board.


New Chucks! As you can see, they're purple, -grapewine to be exact. My kids borrow my old Converse so often that I'm often left scrambling to find something to wear when they come up missing, so when I realized that I had some Amazon credit left over from Christmas I decided to splurge on a new pair, just for ME! It's not often that I indulge in such frivolous, guilty pleasures, so I have to admit that I'm feeling a little guilty right now...



Here's to Pinterest and pinning pretty purple things!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment