Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Lovin' - Wood Sunglasses

You might say that I was a little overly excited after receiving my retro inspired eyeglasses last week. Who knew that a new pair of specs could make a girl feel so sassy? Anyway, I was actually browsing for a second pair to add to my wishlist when I noticed the 3-day delivery guarantee banner on the Lookmatic website. Delivery in 3 days or your next pair is free, really? Hmmm, it seemed that mine took a bit longer than 3 days, so I anxiously checked the tracking number on my order and sure enough, I had patiently waited 4 whole days. Gasp! I promptly contacted customer service expecting to hear a perfectly stated excuse as to why my order was the exception to the rule. No siree! Instead I was asked which frame and lens combination I would like for my free pair.


Because it's summertime and there is no extra charge to tint the lenses of  prescription eyeglass orders at Lookmatic, I knew that my next pair had to be sunglasses. So, the search was on. I wanted something out of the ordinary. Something fun. Something I knew I would never find on the rack at the office where my eye doctor lives. And then I found my new friend Apprentice in Brown Wood Gold. Yep, that's right. WOOD. As in real wood. I think. Maybe it's bamboo? Anyhoo, I added the brown tint and voila!

Apprentice Unisex Frames - Brown Wood Gold

Also available in black, white and tortoise.
(Sunglasses tint is optional for Rx lenses.)









Thanks for stopping by to check out my spiffy new shades! I was not bribed, paid or compensated to write this post and all opinions are my own, but when you shop for Rx sunglasses through my referral link above, I will earn credits to spend on even more fun frames :)

Photos and text Copyright 2012 enslavedbyfaeries
The text and photos on this page may not be reproduced, republished, mirrored, or displayed in whole or in part on another webpage, website, or blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment